"You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him," (Acts 10:38 NAS).
Jesus didn't just heal a few; He healed all that had faith to receive their healing. The Bible says the Word became flesh and dwelled among us as Jesus (John 1:14). It also says the Word is unchanging and will never pass away. That healing power is still present today.
In this life-changing series by Dr. Nasir Siddiki you will discover:
• What is the difference between a symptom and a sickness
• What are the two ways to receive your healing
• How to walk in faith continually
• How faith and power are coupled to achieve healing
• The 8 Laws of the Anointing
• How your actions activate the anointing
• Learn how Satan attacks and how to stand firmly in God
• How thanksgiving accelerates your healing
Jesus said, "The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He anointed Me to preach the Gospel to the poor. He has sent Me to proclaim release to the captives, and recovery of the sight to the blind, to set free those who are oppressed, to proclaim the favorable year of the Lord," (Luke 4:18-19 NAS). God's perfect plan is that we be in health as our soul prospers (3 John 2). That means nothing missing, nothing broken. Simply put: fullness. Don't settle for anything less!